My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!

My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!
Caden Chambers and Hyrum Chambers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Alton Baby!!

So over July 24th weekend I was able to go with my new friend Rynda to her home town Alton, UT. It was so incredible. Smallest town I've ever stayed in. :) It was so fun and full of adventure. We were only there for a day and a half but we went hiking and saw indian artifacts, swimming in the reseivor (which I almost lost my shoes in the very deep thick mud! I didn't get any leeches though so that was a blessing.), and country dancing. It was a blast. I told Rynda that I wanted to move there. The weather was perfect, the air crisp, and it was so close to Zion's and what not. Totally beautiful! I didn't want to leave. Thanks Rynda for inviting me to have a weekend of fun!

No comments: