My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!

My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!
Caden Chambers and Hyrum Chambers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Roberts Again!

Well this week is the first week after seven and a half years to being a Roberts girl again. Too bad I couldn't get rid of the Roberts booty :) I have found it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride this week. I feel relieved that it is over and that I will no longer be manipulated my Daniel any longer. Dont get me wrong I hope that he finds happiness in his life, I just dont want to be a part of it anymore.

This weekend I've tried to celebrate my singlism by doing something new and exciting. I am going karaoke tonight. Wahoo! I'm nevious! Thankfully I will have a few girl friends hanging out with me as well. Hopefully it will be worth the fear.

Wish me luck!

No comments: