My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!

My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!
Caden Chambers and Hyrum Chambers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

10 Things I Hate About Black Friday

1. Being at work for over 10 hrs.
2. Not getting a lunch until 9pm
3. Traffic! It took me almost an hour and a half to get home.
4. Parking! Really people be conciderate and park in between the lines.
5. Having to wait an hour in line while needed to use the restroom the whole time. (your dancing its so bad) and then when you get to the bathrooms you have to wait in Another line!
6. You usually only get half of what you wanted to get in the first place.
7. Rude customers.
8. Hello people you have been in line for an hour Have you check already written out!!
9. Yes people there are security items on valuables. Psst.... We hear you when before you even reach the doors!
10. So what happened to the Christmas Spirit!!!

No comments: