My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!

My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!
Caden Chambers and Hyrum Chambers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

America the Beautiful!




This past Fourth of July has touched me more deeply than any I can remember from my past years. This year I actually didn't go to any parades or fireworks. Most of the time I was at home or with a friend. It gave me a lot of time to think about America and how truly blessed I really am to have been born in this country. To have men and women all over the country willing to fight for my freedom. Those from today, days past, and days to come. Thank you for your courage and strength! Most of all I thank our Heavenly Father who was given us this country and guided us along! I pray we as Americans my not take for granted the gift that we have in living in the beautiful country. That we may remember that God is whom we need to trust, maybe more now than ever before. I am grateful for the spirit that has touch me this past weekend, and I hope that I may never forget the blessings that I have been given! I love Heavenly Father! And I love my Country! God Bless America!!!

No comments: