My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!

My Adorable Boys Whom I Miss!
Caden Chambers and Hyrum Chambers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Silent Scream

Have you ever had those days where you just need to scream. Just let out the bent up emotions whether it's anger, fear, hate,or heartache? Well lately I have had the need to scream daily. Well I have found the cure. I've learned the silent scream. That way I can do it anywhere. I just find a room to myself or even a bathroom stall. I scream in agony. Tense up my whole body take a deep breath and scream it all out. It's silent though, no one would know I'm screaming unless they walked in on me and saw my actions. It has been a life saver these last few weeks. I can't explain what a relief it gives me. If you ever experiencing that overwhelming feeling just take a 2 minute break and scream. It's great!

No comments: